jeudi 22 septembre 2016

Stuck loading screen, test mode, connect cable screen

Hi
I used my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, 3GB RAM, 32GB new phone first day yesterday.

When I went to sleep it was 92% charged and when I woke up it was stuck on the Xiaomi loading screen. I let it on that screen for about 3 hours before I restarted it.
It's unable to boot into normal mode, and when I try to get into recovery mode it just shows a screen to connect a cable.
When I connect the cable to the computer it shows that the cable is connected but nothing happens after this.

If I boot the phone in fastboot and use Mi PC Suite to try to flash it, it just tells me to reboot in normal mode and try again.

If I hold all 3 buttons I have managed to get into some test mode, but from there I can't do anything.

How can I reset or get into my phone again? Is this normal behaviour after just one day use?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d65EQP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire