dimanche 25 septembre 2016

RT-I9195 Bootloop

Hi,
I've got a problem with a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9195): When I turn the phone on, it just goes zu the Samsung-logo and stays there for some seconds. After about 10 seconds it gets dark again, vibrates twice an reboots.

If I boot in recovery mode, I get the logo as well an a notice in the upper left corner:
Recovery booting.
Warranty bit: Recovery
10 seconds later, it goes as mentoined above => So I cant' get into recovery mode.

If I boot into download mode, I get the following notice and download mode works (of course I get the "do you really want to go to download mode ....?" question):

ODIN MODE (red letters)
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9195
Current Binary: Custom
System Status: Custom
Knox Kernel Lock: 0x0
Knox Waranty Void: 0x1
CSB-Config-LSB: 0x30
BOOTLOADER RP SNREV: 2 (grey letters)
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable

I've used ODIN to flash I9195XXUCOL2_I9195VIACOI1_I9195XXUCOL2_HOME.tar.md 5 . (Battery was charged fully). The download from my PC to the phone worked (as ODIN said), it started to reboot, but there wasn't the typical green Android-Person, that shows normally with installations. It just rebooted and got stuck in the procedure as mentioned above.

Later I flashed a TWRP (openrecovery-twrp-3.0.2-1-serranoltexx-STABLE.tar.md5.rar, unzipped) via ODIN with the same result (the flashing just took 1-2 seconds, pretty fast, I think?).

Do you have an idea, what I could do?

I've read about ROMS, that have 3 parts. Could that help? Where can I get such a ROM for my phone?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Great forum!!! I've got lots of good Ideas from here since my first xda lots of years ago!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cvyPHM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire