dimanche 25 septembre 2016

[HELP] D855 Doesn't show download mode & Doesn't flash

Greetings
So now I have completed two months of trials trying to fix this thing. I figured it's time to post something.
I have an LG G3 D855 32GB GCC (As it says on the box). The device was not booting so I tried removing the battery for a couple of minutes and putting it back. It worked for a while but now it's dead. I changed the battery and it's still the same thing.
I searched around and found people suggesting flashing the TOT file. So I went to download mode (it used to go there :( ) tried flashing and I got an error. I don't recall the error to be honest.
Now the device won't boot and won't show the download mode screen. However, it gets recognized as "LGE AndroidNet USB Serial Port".
I tried the KDZ method and it doesn't work. The TOT method gives me the errors below:
When I use LGUP8974.dll
PID: NULL
IMEI: NULL
[ 9: 2:27] CrossDL [] to [D855]. SWersion[]
000000064
Error: [ 9: 2:27] CrossDL [] to [D855]. SWersion

When I use LGD855_20140526_LGFLASHv160.dll
PID: NULL
IMEI: NULL
Model :
DLL : D855
SWV :
SWOV :
Model Information Check FAIL !

I'm not sure how bad the situation is or what exactly I'm doing wrong. I tried searching and trying everything and none is working.

Notes:
I'm not sure if I'm using a proper TOT the one I'm using says (LGD855AT-00-V10e-EUR-XX-JUL-08-2014-32G+0.tot)
Searching using my IMEI in a website resulted with the SW (D85530D_00)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dlik7a
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire