lundi 26 septembre 2016

Alarms on watch not going off, ghost alarm vibrations?

Sounds like a silly title, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Hi! I've had my Gear S2 Sport for a couple of months now, paired to a Galaxy S7 Edge. Everything has been working fine, except the alarms from time to time. I usually set an alarm directly on my watch to go off at 7:45 am. Now this would work fine for a few weeks, and then I noticed the alarm wasn't going off anymore - the watch's screen would light up and it would vibrate once, very shortly, at 7:45. Now since it's such a short vibration, it's very easy to miss, especially if I'm walking or something, so you can see why this would be a problem.

I checked my settings, the vibration options are all just fine and everything seems in place. I deleted the alarm and created it again, but it was still just giving me the one short nudge instead of going off entirely, the screen doesn't even show the dismiss/snooze dialog. So I deleted the alarm and set another one for 7:50 am. This one worked fine for a while, but I noticed that the watch was still lighting up and giving me one vibration at 7:45, even though that alarm doesn't exist anymore... And a couple of weeks later, the 7:50 alarm went away as well, leaving behind just a nudge at that time (even though I've since deleted it.)

So yeah, now I'm stuck with two "phantom" alarms at 7:45 and 7:50, with a new alarm shortly after that JUST stopped working this week... I'm about to just reset it to factory settings, but wanted to know if anyone else has any similar issues.

Sorry for the length of the post, I'd appreciate any suggestions!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dd3ZYU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire