mardi 27 septembre 2016

Samsung s4 mini (i9195) connection problems (mostly working on edge, no 3g/H/LTE)

Hi guys,
I have this problem with my galaxy s4 mini: a few days ago, soon after rooting the phone with the procedure found in this forum, mobile network began to work only on edge, and sometimes there is no service at all.
Therefore, I tried to check the sim in another phone, and it works good, I did a hard reset, and nothing changed.
Then, at this point I flashed the rom with a stock firmware, I flashed the modem, but mobile network wasn't working yet, (it was still working on edge):(.
Thus, I decided to flash the rom with a CM 13 (snapshot), and here something happened !
In fact, LTE/H/3g have begun to work, but only for short periods of time when in use (looking some stuff on the internet), like 10-20 minutes, and only when the battery is almost completely charged,
at least until it reached 60%, then, when it drops below, it begins to have the usual connection problems.
Since I've rooted the phone, I haven't installed any app, I put a sd card in it, another thing is that, when I use mobile network (internet or apps) the phone becomes really hot.
If someone could figure out what could be the problem, I'd really appriciate your help,
Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dvHNqr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire