mardi 27 septembre 2016

NAND write error, only download mode working

Hello guys,
My phone hanged while on call and wouldn't boot anymore upon restart, stuck at boot logo. Also wouldn't got to recovery mode.

I tried to flash via odin but get nand write fail everytime.

What I have tried
different USB cable, ports laptop (other mobile works fine)
almost all odin versions
different kernels as recommended in various threads
stock rom
pit files ( I was using I91001GB_4GB.pit on this phone)

following threads, among various other soultuions.


I was running CM13.1 nightly, it was a couple of months old, so don't remember exact build.
I think the motherboard got faulty.

Now my question is, how do i recover my data? I have a lot of pictures on my mobile that are pretty important.
Also, any other method of recovering phone? I have lost hope...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dvIy2A
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire