mardi 27 septembre 2016

sim not recognized

Ok weird issue, on stock 6045I MM sim worked fine, used eluga switch to downgrade to LP sim recognized voice working no data, unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP installed @The Marionette MM v1 rom then reset, then rooted.... sim not detected,tried brothers sim not detected, tried sons not detected.... reset again still no detection, used mobil upgrade Q back to stock MM, sim not detected, mobil upgrade Q does a complete restore correct?? Is it normal to see 2 IMEI #s on stock 6045I?? Because sim still not detected :( so back to eluga switch sim is detected again, I guess I will try another rom, but can anyone think of any issues.... I would say bad sim or sim port but it worked fine and kinda works with eluga rom(data may be a radio issue??) Im stumped here.... FYI US based carrier (Cricket(AT&T))


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cZJu0q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire