lundi 26 septembre 2016

Help Recovering my Droid-X (wont boot past M Logo) - Root+ROM somehow?

So I pulled out my old Droid-X today to use for secondary reasons (rooting, development, etc)..
Unfortunately, after charging and attempting to power on, it hangs at the "M" (Motorola) Logo Screen indefinitely!
:crying:
I AM however able to power it on into the Recovery options!!
(I whiped the system Cache but it didn't help)..

Anyhow..
At this point, I want to explore options how to Recover the phone - ways to Root it and load a Custom ROM.
Unfortunately though, I am NOT ABLE to access the Phone's Settings to allow Debug mode, or allow Third-party apps, etc..

So is there a way to Recover the phone by Rooting+Custom ROM, considering it wont Boot past the "M" Logo?

Any and all help is VERY MUCH appreciated!
Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dd3pdB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire