lundi 26 septembre 2016

Help me figure out my batterydrain. H850

I get at best just below 3% screen off batterydrain. Tried diffrent roms etc. Nothing really makes any big diffrence. This night I did a test. Was on airplanemode and wifi on(I think, forgot). Just to test if the drain hade anything to do with my signal. But it was the same as always, like 3%drain/hour.
Posting some screenshots, got a bugreport from batteryhistorian.
I hope some smartass can help me figure out or at least help my look if somethings seems odd.
It's driving me insane this drain.
From what I understand it's not some app. Phone Inactive has most %(79)
Let me know if something seems strange.
Or tips what I should do. Theres no problem wiping everything start from scratch.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Capture+_2016-09-26-08-41-07.jpg Views: N/A Size: 240.9 KB ID: 3886537   Click image for larger version Name: Capture+_2016-09-26-08-41-38.jpg Views: N/A Size: 194.9 KB ID: 3886538  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cEBlhT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire