lundi 26 septembre 2016

Plesase do something about this jide

I'm using Remix OS on my computer for about a month now, i enjoy playing games, exploring new app, but one day i went to play store pressed download on an app then it suddenly closed, i went to chrome o download the app but as soon as i clicked the download icon it closed, i tried downloading other apps from play store or online as apk. files but the app force closes, i went to system update and clicked download on 3.0.205 and it closed again, please do something about this Jide as i love Remix OS and made many of my friends install but now I'm feeling bad because of whats happening, if you could tell me what to do just reply to this or send me an email to pranavpalliyil@gmail.com
Thank You


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5N2xk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire