lundi 26 septembre 2016

Serious Battery Drain after flashing stock ROM

My S6 Edge Plus has had good battery life. I flashed a Note 7 ROM onto it but because of some bugs I decided to flash the latest stock Samsung ROM for my phone from Sammobile on the device. After doing this, I've been experiencing significant battery drain for no reason.



That above was from last night when I had aeroplane mode on, although I was using a sleep tracking app it doesn't usually use that much battery. Starting at 100% before I went to sleep I'm now down to 40% in the morning. This battery drain isn't just at night, but all the time. It appears that Android OS is using the most battery with 48% usage as seen in the image.

Has anyone else had any similar issues? If so how did you fix it? Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dd1DJo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire