mardi 27 septembre 2016

Fixing up Custom ROM Magisk!! Working but APN not sticking, pokego confirmed working!

So with some messing around on supersu I came across a setting I didn't notice before, I can't remember what it is and am using the phh SuperSU now which doesn't have the option if someone can take a screen shot of all the settings I could tell you, only thing keeping me from making some kind of guide... Unless someone else found a way. But I can now play pokemon go! Although now that I got it I don't really feel like playing cuz my APN won't stick if someone could help me with this too. I can give every detail step by step on how to get magisk without getting secureboot fail red and blue lights, I only need to know what that setting was. Plus would appreciate help with the APN it only started acting up after I flashed magisk, so this could be a problem for more than just me. I can get others to where I'm at as well and they can help debug? I'm not good at debugging...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cHqZhD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire