lundi 26 septembre 2016

Bluetooth blues

Hello all.

I am having some bluetooth connectivity problem with my moto g 4 US xt1625 Retus channel (non amazon version) stock everything.

Basically the connection to my smartwatch is unstable and keeps dropping on and off.

Normally I would be blaming the smartwatch for this BUT it connects absolutely perfectly to my moto G2 (cyanogenmod 14) without any hint of misbehavior


I've already tried;


Forgetting and re-pairing device (also rebooting phone before repairing)

Factory resetting watch

clearing app data and cache of system bluetooth apps ("bluetooth share" and "bluetooth MIDI")

Disabling 4G (sometimes interferes apparently)

Disabling wifi

Running phone in safe mode.


I also reconnected my smartwatch to my old moto G 2 after trying all these things and it still works perfectly.

Old moto G2 had blutooth 4.0 LE and this moto G4 has bluetooth 4.2 LE which would offer no comparability issues.

Has anyone had any similar problems with their bluetooth?

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dd1WE6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire