lundi 26 septembre 2016

[Q] xt1063 Permanent wakelock after unplugging from AC

My Moto G 2 never enters in deep sleep when I unplug it from wall charger..
Better Battery Stats shows PowerManagerService.Display in Kernel Wakelock is the reason..
I'm not 100% sure, but wakelock may disappear after powering device off and on (NOT rebooting) or clearing cache partition in recovery.. I can live with it, but I prefer not to
I'm using a custom kernel because ROM's kernel did not hotplug processor cores, but wakelock issue persisted on both kernels

Anyone else having this issue?



DEVICE: Moto G 2nd generation (xt1063)
ROM: Latest official Cyanogenmod stable release (cm13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J8-titan)
KERNEL: Latest Decipher_Kernel stable release (09/09/2016 build)
RECOVERY: Team Win Recovery Project 3.0.2-3
OTHERS:
-Rooted with SuperSU, ROM's root overriden by it
-Xposed framework (3.0 alpha4, bridge v79)
-No Amplify/Greenify/MagicBatterySavingAppNameHere
-Kernel Adiutor (to underclock from 787-1190MHz to 300-998MHz)
-No build.prop tweaks
-No custom init.d scripts


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5MV4S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire