mardi 27 septembre 2016

Miflash success on xiaomi mi5, but still no boot

Hi,
I bought a Xiaomi mi5 from gearbest, it arrived with a vendor version of miui 7.3.x.x. Since didn't want to install any custom rom, I didn't unlock the bootloader. I tried to install the global miui 8, directly from updater app, as I have done with other xiaomi phones, but didn't work.

Then I tried to flash from recovery with no luck, and then I tried to install with miflash and EDL mode. After some tries, I ended with a bricked phone...

At the moment, the phone doesn't boot normal and doesn't boot into recovery mode either, doesn't turn on at all. The led only blinks red when battery is too low, after charging it a bit, it stops.
But is recognized as Qualcomm qdloader 9008 by the pc, I try flash again through miflash with different official fastboot rooms versions and different miflash versions, it flash with sucess but the phone is still dead.

I already read really a lot of sites and forums and tried the recommend solution, but the phone is still dead. Only solution that I didn't test yet is with qpst, a tool for Qualcomm SOCs unbrick.

Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cZJehT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire