lundi 26 septembre 2016

[ADVICE NEEDED] Installing Redstone on Lumia 1020

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here in XDA. I hope that I post it at the right place. Please forgive me if I ask anything stupid :laugh:
I am using an 1020, running Windows 10 TH2 production build (10586). At first, it works well on my phone, but recently there are plenty of problems (unusual battery drain, lag, etc). I did some research around the forum. There are a lot of people who had positive result on Redstone build, some are not so lucky. So I have a few questions for 1020 owner:
- On the lastest Redstone production build, is it stable on your 1020? To me the most important feature is the Camera and Glance screen. I saw that the Glance screen will not run on Redstone, it will need some tweaks, but for the Camera, can I still have the awesome 41mpx for my pics? Some people reported that they couldn't change the resolution when using the camera, it stucks at 5mpx.
- If Redstone runs well, since I am a noob (sadly), I don't know if it is safer for me to use the CustomROM from djtonka or use DHT Upgrade Advisor method?
Thank you for your time and sorry again for all these dumb questions :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dlpGrq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire