lundi 26 septembre 2016

Strange Brik on HTC One m7

Hello everyone,
1 week ago my htc one m7, power off by itself and now is in bootloop.
When I try to tunr it on show the "Htc" logo only.
I can only enter in fastboot mode,
when I try to enter in recovery the phone goes in loop again.

A years ago I unlocked the bootloader and s-off my phone but now when i enter in the bootloader i see

***TAMPERED***
*UNLOCKED***
S-ON
Hboot 1.56

I tried to use the command
"fastboot erase cache"
with this result:
Code:

root@cristian-Pavilion:/home/cristian# fastboot erase cache
******** Did you mean to fastboot format this partition?
erasing 'cache'...
FAILED (remote: erasing error!)
finished. total time: 0.011s

I tried flash a new recovery but it failed again...

Any solutions?
Thanks in advance :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2djELZW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire