mardi 27 septembre 2016

My smartphone keyboard doesn't follow me PLZ help!

recently I bought doogee x5 max smartphone from china and I am satisfied with everything except for ONE THING.

the keyboard. even if I type in normal speed. it eats up my words therefore appears like this generally(when typing "xdadeveloper", it is shown on the screen like "xddvlopr") I didnt have same issue with my previous phones (in total 4)
and among all keys , some specific keys work worse than others like P or T

I tried everything I could do for instance, updated using OTA, manually flash stock firmware via needrom, had factory reset 3 times, installed almost every keyboard applications on google play turned off every animation setting in developer option.

its not like a lag I guess since if its not about the letter I type being shown say 2 seconds later, but it just omits the some of the letter in a word.

any advice will be greatly appreciated. I know this is cheap phone so I can not expect too much but this annoys me as HEXX because this is keyboard, used everyday, every time I do the task with my device.


Thank you!

ps) my smartphone has android 6.0 marshmallow, mediatek mtk6580, 1gb ram and 8gb rom, I never tried rootfor this phone. because I bought this just a week ago and I admit I am not gadget prick with plentiful knowledge on machines.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2doaJV5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire