mardi 27 septembre 2016

probleme with mightytext on my s6 edge

hello

firt, i m sorry for the english of my post, i m french and i use google translat.. sorry another one

hi to all J have an application that allows sending sms and mms from pc. I am under the Roma edyoblue Adroid 6.01 Everything worked but since June more means send mms picture WITH .. As if this had a firewall that blocked the entry of data. 2 Applications (PC and such) coupled by google no Firewal install on such sms with hypertext link works mms with emotjicon works sms in several mms mode for several people also blocks pc format there is little under 10 pro different rom windows with the same the result of the app sav sèshe as brief'm at the end of my life ::: how to know which blocks? No I have not seen anything in my parameter google and I tried with several account with a blank of any Need help please edit 1 How to know if that can block my mms from this app on my like? (S6 edge rooter) after the tests ca not from my pc it does not come not from my android I suspect such block sth !! but no way to find (android or chrome)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dvFXpr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire