jeudi 22 septembre 2016

2nd screen dimming?

One of the nice things about my Note 4 is that the LED notification light will automatically change its brightness based on ambient light levels (I even tweaked this further in the Synapse Kernel app).
Does the top notification LCD on the V20 (and V10) auto aadjust the brightness (in the same manner it would with the primary display)?
My concern is the the top display may be too bright at night if it does not dim automatically.
All I saw in one video is a setting to turn it off at a set time (such as 12am-6am).
I personally am use to the notification LED, as I can see it from a distance, and have it set so different colors represent different alerts (email, txt, Facebook). It would have been nice if the V20 included an LED as well.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cToGqB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire