mardi 29 mars 2016

Why I can't add a payment method that I have used a year ago and can't download apps

I have a weird issue with google play

First, I can't redownload apps that I have purchased*. I have them in ALL APPS tab in phone version of google play. I was able to download one of my purchased (Link2SD Pro) apps two days ago and still have it installed.

Second, I can't add my old payment method which I used almost a year ago. It just says "Some of your card details are invalid." when all correct payment info is inserted.

I am using the same google account I don't have any others G-accounts
*In attachement is my order history, I can't download either of those apps

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Orders.PNG Views: N/A Size: 53.4 KB ID: 3701260  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHq0e3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire