mardi 29 mars 2016

I softbricked my Samsung Galaxy S3(SGH-i747m)

I messed up badly, I was trying to install cyanogenmod mod on my phone, to do this I installed twrp, and all was going well until for some reason I was unable to install the cyanogenmod. I was a huge idiot and forgot to back up, I cleared everything so now my phone has no OS. I tried installing 4.4.2 through ODIN, but I keep getting the same error no matter what version I use, Secure Check Fail : aboot, I was browsing the forums and discovered I that I am in need of a PIT file, so I did that, now I get 2 errors, Secure Check Fail : PIT and Secure Check Fail : aboot, please help me, I just want to use my phone again. For reference, I installed TWRP(v2.2.2.0) through the playstore, I've tried ODIN3 3.04,3.07 and 3.09. I got the tar.md5 from samsungs official website, 4.4.2.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHeeQJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire