mardi 29 mars 2016

[HELP]Apps Are Granting Root Permission Without Superuser App!!!!!!!!

Hi! Guys i am facing a awkward problem:(:(:(:(
My Device-Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830I aka Cooperve
ROM-ACEJB 2.0 BY BRIJESHP(Stock Based Custom Rom 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD XXLA1)
Kernel-Thunder Kernel 2.6.35.7(Custom Kernel already rooted with busybox)

I have SuperSu v.2.4.7 By Chainfire to manage my root access!
But the app crashes several times so i decided to use another superuser app!

I saw there is an option in supersu called "Switch to another superuser app"
I clicked on it after it is done! I rebooted and installed Superuser by chainsDD
and uninstalled supersu.
I opened root validator to check everything is ok or not.
It said everything is ok!

But suddenly strucks on my mind there is no prompt opened for granting superuser permission(ALLOW\DENY)then how could the app gets root permission!:confused::confused::confused::confused :

I opened apps like nofrills cpu control,rom toolbox,link2sd,swapper for root and some other root apps they are working fine but there is no prompt to allow or deny showing up!

I opened superuser by chainsdd it said su binary found and showing its location in green colour!

But in apps sections no app is showing there and logs are also empty.

wHICH strucks me most!

I uninstalled superuser by chainsdd.Now i have no supersuser app but still root apps are working and getting root permission:(:(:(:(:(

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

PLEASE HELP ME!

If i will not fix this my device will became vulnerable to threats!
(sorry for my english)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LZ5feG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire