jeudi 31 mars 2016

No sound from notifications

SlimKat 4.4.4 on SGH-T-999
Flashed about a year ago, no issues except camera (Can't access camera sometimes. CM does this also. Not the point of this post)
Recently noticed I'm not getting sound from Google voice notifications. I get the Notification bar & LED flash.
I wiped app data & reinstalled. The sounds came back. I set the notification tone & it worked about a day.
It stopped working again. I just now realized that other notifications not making noise either.

Interesting fact is that in the app/notification sound picker, the sounds don't preview. When you pick a new sound, it is supposed to play so you can tell which sound. There is no sound. I have Business Calendar Pro, SplenDo (Tasks), Hangouts, GMail. No app plays the sound when you change the notification sound.

I have phone ringtone & it will accept changes & it plays the sample when you change it.
I can play audio from a few different apps (Google music, Spotify, ES File Exp, Onkyo Player)

The only reason I'm posting it here is it seems to be affecting everything, so I dont think it's an individual app.

Not sure where to look next.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VWW2WD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire