jeudi 31 mars 2016

Disable support for FEATURE_AUDIO_LOW_LATENCY / Bluetooth audio issues

This may be an odd question and I might be completely out of my depth. I got a swanky new set of bluetooth headphones for my Nexus 6 earlier this week so that I can surreptitiously play more games with audio at work. I noticed a handful of the games I wanted to play had incredibly bizarre sound distortions.

Doing some digging and asking elsewhere pointed me to a defect in the Unity engine that describes this exact case. (Tried to post a URL here but apparently I have too few posts. Unity Issue tracker 758142)

Apparently this is a feature that is only supported by some devices, so I was hoping there might be a way to bypass or toggle this feature until the Unity defect is fixed and some of these game makers update their apps.

Any pointers?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SDB9wK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire