mercredi 30 mars 2016

My S6 Edge WON'T RESET. its frozen. all black screen, LED is blinking baby blue. HELP

Someone please help. My phone is rooted and flashed to custom ROM.. Extreme syndicate to be exact. Been using for about a year no problems. Today i charge my phone. Eat dinner. come back to find my phone has blue led blinking as if i have a message to check. I press power or home to turn on my screen and nothing happens. Phone is not hot at all. I try holding down VOL DOWN+POWER forever and it doesnt reset. Wtf? Im so pissed!! I plug USB into computer and NOTHING. doesnt detect nothing. Someone please help.... Im pissed cuz i spent 700 dollars on this thing bought it straight from Verizon store. and i rooted it... now im afraid if i take it to verizon they wont fix it or help me cuz I rooted it... what should i DO?????


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1q48jwk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire