mardi 29 mars 2016

HTC One A9 ADB command devices OFFLINE NOTHING FIXES! plz help

Well, I managed to previously unlock bootloader, flash TWRP, then rooted an A9 I got on eBay for sprint. When I factory reset it, it went into some French mode, so I decided to start clean and used the official HTC 1.57XXXX RUU.exe Im still unlocked and S-off but I am not rooted and dont have TWRP.

SO now my problem; I CANNOT ****in get ADB command to pickup the A9, all it outputs is OFFLINE.

I went as far as CLEAN install of windows ten. Wiped EVERYTHING.

installed HTC sync manager

installed 15 ADB

restart computer

at this point any normal human being would think that the ADB command should pickup the phone by now.

BTW I've set developer mode, OEM unlocking and usb debugging and accepted that this computer can transfer files.

This sucks. please help. This is day 3 of troubleshooting on my own for something that should have been done in an hour


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHq7Gu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire