mardi 29 mars 2016

Which launcher do you use on MM K3 note?

OK, I like the default VibeUI launcher which comes on MM, however I have 100+ apps installed, so it becomes confusing to find an app. I make folders for better organization but it is lot of work, and it gets lost everytime I do update :(

I tried catapult, it automatically paginates alphabetically and is light too, however It doesn't quick search feature like Vibe (by swiping up) which I really use,
I also tried nano launcher which is also very light, however It doesn't have resizable widgets on front page :( otherwise it would have been perfect

And BTW does VibeUI support lock screen widgets, I can't seem to find an option to enable it ?
Any others I should try ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1q0Dw3F
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire