mercredi 30 mars 2016

Case with extended storage built in

I have access to a 3D printer, and I was thinking of designing a case with a bare flash drive built in. If I cut one of the USB OTG cables down that allows usb and charging simultaneously and fit it in the case design would I be able to have the USB connected and still be able to charge? If that is a possibility, is there a way to trick Android into thinking that the USB drive is instead an SD card? If we could trick Android into thinking it was an SD card wouldn't we be able to merge the flash drive with the internal storage and increase the storage capacity of the phone? My other thought for this idea was using multirom, and just sticking a 256gb flash drive in the case and just booting off of that. Do either of these ideas sound like they would work well at all? I just have the 32gb model and it just isn't enough.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qkPF37
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire