mercredi 30 mars 2016

Can't control music/volume when screen is off + phone is unlocked

Hello everyone
I'm having this weird issue with my Nexus 6P (which is afaik on the latest software version) that I did not have with my LG G4 when I had it.

Basically, when I play music from any app (Spotify, Soundcloud, Poweramp, etc), I can't control the music when the screen is shut off and the phone is unlocked.

Let me clarify: I set my phone to not lock automatically when I turn off the screen. I like it that way; there's a 1 min waiting period until it actually locks.

Unfortunately, in that 1-minute waiting period I cannot:

- Adjust the volume using the hardware volume rocker
- Cannot adjust the volume using any sort of headphone control
- Cannot pause or start the music

Until the 1 minute period is over and the device actually locks, or I just turn on the screen and unlock the device.
But this has been very inconvenient, so I want to know what I can do!

Thank you all.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RLjCCw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire