mercredi 30 mars 2016

What's the best phone under 200$?

Hi i'm planning to buy new phone under 200$ my budget, i have zenfone 2 Z00A but LCD is broken and they say they can't accept my warranty because i bought it online in lazada.ph my phone has no crack and never been dropped i go in cellphone repair and they say i have dage my LCD and i think it's them building faulty LCD and that sucks, anyway my question is what is the best budget phone under 200$.

what i need:

processor: qualcom or any atleast 1.0ghz quadcore NO mediatek please
gpu: adreno or any good budget gpu
ram: atleast 2gb
rom: atleast 16gb
resolution: 720p atleast 5 inches
camera: any
os: atleast LP

thanks sorry for my bad english


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UVBVsf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire