mercredi 30 mars 2016

Really Need Help! Stuck on Samsung Logo Screen with Kernel is not seandroid enforcing

I am using Note 3 N9005 with the official rom 5.0 N9005DXUGBOK1 then I root my phone by using CF Autoroot htle N9005. Then I flash twrp 2.8.7.0 htle 4.4 by odin. Then I boot my phone in to very mode and doing wipe data/ cache/ dalvik cache and format cache/ data/ system/ preload then install Tazzy T9 Rom after finishing the installation my phone got stuck at Samsung Logo with Kernel is not seandroid enforcing and I try factory reset, restart my phone, and after 2 hours of waiting at the loop of Samsung Logo I decided to flash the official rom just so that I can use my phone again. I already tried installing others rom like Music of Life and DarkWolf but the same thing happened. So for now I have to stick with the official rom. Is there anyways to solve this problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UVBWfD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire