jeudi 31 mars 2016

Note 4 keeps freezing and restarting

Hi guys, hope someone can help.
I've had my note 4 just over a year now and not had any problems at all. I've always had notes 1 2 and 3 and now 4.
Never bothered rooting the note 4.
So..... out the blue my phone starts restarting and freezing regular. I'm talking 15-20 times per day.
Got no idea why but got so frustrated that I restored phone back to factory settings and it's still doing it.
Anyone know why this might be.
I'm 90% sure it's not memory as I have a 64gig memory card in it. And don't actually have many apps downloaded.
I've cleared all cache as well via apps and also via the volume up power and home key method.
Please tell me someone knows what the problem is here as I did searches on Internet and many are having the samended problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TkeWGb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire