jeudi 31 mars 2016

Gear S2 and Galaxy S7 Edge DRASTICALLY Draining battery

I've had my Gear S2 since October, (the sport model), and originally paired it with my Galaxy S6 Edge up until a few weeks ago when I received my S7 Edge. I used to get EXCELLENT full day battery life, like 10+ hours with like 30% left by the end of the day. Long-story short, incredible battery life. But every since I paired it with my new S7, not only does it drain the battery faster, but almost at unrealistic speeds. I'm talking 2 hours max and the battery on the watch is at 30%. I haven't changed anything but pair it with my S7 Edge. I can't imagine what would be causing it, or even how to run a diagnostic to be able and see, but I can't wear my Gear S2 out anymore because its just absolutely killed the battery. Any ideas?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RORXxo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire