mardi 29 mars 2016

i9500 and sph-l720 wifi(and other connections) broken

I originally had the sph-l720, its WiFi broke after i sent it in for a fix(not to Samsung). It's screen went black after a drop. They fixed that but broke my WiFi. so I got the i9500. I was using that for a bit. I was jumping from Rom to Rom. One day I think I was using a S6 port ROM. I went through the setup just fine. I also used the ROM for a bit. But later on the WiFi just quit working. WiFi just wouldn't turn on. For both devices its similar hotspot, WiFi or Bluetooth wouldn't turn on. I tried swapping kernel and rom quite a bit of times. I even reverted to their respective stock OS. But still the WiFi is broken. One thing I do know is these phones would get extremely hot. The Exynos one was hotter than the Snap Dragon one. In TWRP while flashing Roms the Exynos went as high as 98 degrees Celsius. I didn't note how hot the Snap Dragon got though. So I am curious if something could've broken or do I still have a chance.:confused: Plz Help.:crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MRHy2N
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire