mardi 29 mars 2016

My Micromax android one got stuck at marshmallow logo

My phone got stuck at marshmallow logo. Its not doing anything . Just marshmallow logo keep on moving. I am not able to even power off my device. After reading various thread here I tried to flash stock rom using SP flash. I downloaded latest SP flash and lollipop stock rom. After selecting scatter file link I click on download in SP Flash and connect my device after firstly removing and reinserting my battery. My phone get successfully connected but there is no red bar in Sp flash or anything. I never rooted my device. ITs micromax android one phone. Can anyone tell whats wrong I am doing. Even phone got connected to PC still why SP can't flash stock Rom to my phone. Is there any mistake I am doing. Can anyone provide me every necessary step and essential file links that I required to flash stock rom.. Is there anything I have to do before flashing stock rom with SP flash with phone??????


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ThIPqF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire