jeudi 31 mars 2016

Droid Turbo-Retrieving Files

Earlier today, I was messing around with the Developer Options in Android's settings. I am not a developer, but I decided to explore it anyways. In Developer Options, I accidentally enabled the force RTL layout. A couple seconds afterwards, I got a message saying, "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." and only an option to select OK. After doing that, it comes up again. Trying to tap out of it doesn't work , and it's always there on a reboot into normal Android and Safe Mode.
I've had this problem before when I was enabling everything, not knowing what they did, but then I had everything backed up and it was fixed by doing a factory reset from recovery mode. Now, I haven't backed anything up in over a month and I'm wondering if there is a way to somehow recover any files that I have, like pictures. I have tried searching for anything I can do using "adb sideload" but it looks like that's only for zip files. Are there any things I can flash using that to help? I don't think I have normal ADB enabled, because when I do "adb devices" nothing shows up.
I haven't unlocked the bootloader or rooted it, so maybe there isn't a way, but I'd be glad if somebody could help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21VxDA8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire