mercredi 31 août 2016

Battery being drained by apps I didn't open?

Hey all - weird situation here. For the last few days or so my battery has been draining *really* fast and the phone is very warm. Yesterday I went to the battery settings to see what the culprit was and it was an Amazon app that I *never* open - so I disabled it. Same thing today. This time:

17% - Android OS
12% Amazon app suite
12% Email
11% DJI Go, a drone-control app.

I haven't opened anything Amazon ever (bloatware) or DJI GO in at least a month. How are apps I'm not even opening draining my battery? They're not running - at least not that I can see in the task manager. And e-mail? Nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm grateful for any theories as to exactly what the crap is going on with my beloved phone!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKSuoO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire