mardi 31 mai 2016

Sd Card Partitioning

I tried to partition my new samsung evo 32gb sdcard with the minitool partition wizard 9. Before partitioning it i formatted it on my pc in fat32 format(it was exfat by default). The problem is that the sd card doesn't get partitioned on the wizard. It gets corrupted every time i try to do it and my computer becomes unable to read it then. Then i have to format it again using twrp installed on my phone but am also unable to partition it in ext3/ext4 format using twrp. The partitioning process fails repeatedly. I need help regarding partitioning it for link2sd. I'm using resurrection remix 5.5.9 on lenovo A7000.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25xSywX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire