dimanche 29 mai 2016

Need help with my phone!

Ive been having problems with my galaxy s7 since ive had it. When people call my phone it never rings on my end and goes straight to vm on their end. And i don't get any text msgs, emails, notifications, and then like two hours or so later i get all the msgs all at once. They tried everything. Updating prl, profile, making sure call fwd was disabled, not in do not disturb or airplane modes, i changed my number, uninstalled all apps that weren't factory installed, got a new sd card, and eventually got a new phone. ..... same problem back again. I am absolutely at wits end. Does Anyone have a clue what is going on with my phone?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RDTZA4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire