I know this is will more than likely be wide open to opinion but I am gonna give it a try. I have rooted and messed around with several phones in the past so I am kinda hip on things but it has been a long time and seems as though now I am light years behind the times so here I am seeking opinions on my possible next phone.
What I was "rocking" a Motarola M XT907 fully rooted w/custom rom. Seems like I had my old friend since I was a lad but now it has given up the ghost and put to pasture. So now I have a temp XT907 NON rooted, fully updated, all stock and has a cracked camera lens. I searched and found it might still be able to be rooted but may involve spending money (not sure on all this). So if I am going to spend any $$ on a phone I thought I would go for a different one unless I can get this thing to my needs. So here are my needs 1.) Must be usable with Verizon, 2) able to have free (non subscription) wireless tethering capabilities.
That's pretty much it for necessities. If this one can still be made to do that great, if not or not feasible to do so what would be the best phone to get to be able to do this. Also I don't want a HUGE phone but a little bigger would be fine. Also buying outright so not to give up any data plan so cheapest way to go would be a huge +.
Thanks all and remember to be kind :)
What I was "rocking" a Motarola M XT907 fully rooted w/custom rom. Seems like I had my old friend since I was a lad but now it has given up the ghost and put to pasture. So now I have a temp XT907 NON rooted, fully updated, all stock and has a cracked camera lens. I searched and found it might still be able to be rooted but may involve spending money (not sure on all this). So if I am going to spend any $$ on a phone I thought I would go for a different one unless I can get this thing to my needs. So here are my needs 1.) Must be usable with Verizon, 2) able to have free (non subscription) wireless tethering capabilities.
That's pretty much it for necessities. If this one can still be made to do that great, if not or not feasible to do so what would be the best phone to get to be able to do this. Also I don't want a HUGE phone but a little bigger would be fine. Also buying outright so not to give up any data plan so cheapest way to go would be a huge +.
Thanks all and remember to be kind :)
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Twi9Cq
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire