vendredi 29 avril 2016

[Q] How to force apps to remember ringtone/notification preferences between ROM flash

Hey folks, I'm a frequent flasher.
I keep all my favorite notification and ringtones on my external SD card.
One thing that has always bugged me, is that my apps never remember my ringtone/notification preferences between ROM flashes.

So like if I do a clean flash of a new AOSP ROM, then restore all my apps (with app data) from Titanium Backup, then go into say.. Chomp SMS to check my ringtones, the app will remember that I had a custom ringtone.
But it won't remember how to find it.
I always have to reset the ringtone preferences.

I've always assumed I'm out of luck, but you know what... I've never asked to see if anyone knows of a good method to force various apps to remember that my ringtones/etc. are on /ext-sdcard/ringtones (or whichever path it may be).

Anyone have a neat way to do this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NGRKAS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire